Monday 12 January 2009

I got bored and did some naff poetry...

...Go me.

The passively aggressive huff of the boredom faerie.
By Paul Caulfield/HearMeRoar

Tired and dull you'll find me,
Sat inside my disordered fort,
It's amalgamous and untidy,
And a notepad file's my only sport.

Terrible gobshite my fingers tap,
Goaded on by wrapping dullness,
Boredom made me type this crap,
Beating on me with it's sternness.

The crate of beer is almost done,
Likely because I drank it,
This boredom really is no fun,
My concentration so loosely knit.

At least I can have a smoke or two,
Though I didn't avoid addiction,
But my will is naught and my wants are few,
So I'm held by the smoke's conviction.

Although it could be worse perhaps,
It's only wistful melancholy,
Save for the worst mis-haps,
I'm happy with my folly.

I really wish I wasn't bored,
Or that it was time for sleep,
I think I'll lie on the keyboard,
Fgkdikiksdikdjkmeep.

No comments: